But Joe and Manny are now in Kindergarten!! They love going to thier school. They love being able to ride with Chance on the school bus (even if it is only for 2 minutes). They love thier teacher and new friends. They were ready for this. But it's hard to beleive that 3 of my babies are now in school.
Here are some pictures of thier first day of school:
J
Joe and Manny go every other day, all day. And they look so SMALL getting on and off that bus. I am glad that they are happy and enjoying themselves. We've met with thier teacher twice now and they seem to be doing pretty good. They just need to work on thier "inside voices". LOL

Great pictures! Thanks so much for the comment. Apparently, the bumbleride does fit through most doorways - it's pretty narrow, as twin strollers go....
ReplyDeleteGreat photos! I'm having a hard time imagining A heading to kingergarten...but I know it will be here before I know it!
ReplyDeleteHi!
ReplyDeleteYou suggested some blogs on the blog frog recently, just wanted to let you know in trying to make it as helpful to me & others as possible (my blog), I'm doing a post on others blogs...and including yours (if it's okay, of course!)