Something happened between these two photo's. Can you spot it? In the picture above is my last day that I had a baby. I put my baby to bed and I woke up with a.....
One year old toddler. My birthday girl! She had such a great birthday party. Many people came over. It was such a fun day. This picture above is my favourite picture!
We started out our day with a phone call to Portugal so her birthmom M. could wish her baby girl a happy birthday. It was emotional for her, and myself. She tried it best to hold it together. And maybe, just maybe, if Terra realized I was calling Portugal she wouldn't have hung up the phone 3 TIMES!!!

This is the birthday cake that I made. The little pink Bear was Terra's cake that she got to eat. And since Joe and Manny's birthday is only two weeks later the each had two balloons that were their cake. We celebrated the 3 birthdays together.



Happy Birthday Terra! Sounds like you guys had a great day : )
ReplyDelete