I was scared that it would come to this. Every morning and every night Chance would pray for Tori to come home safe to her family. He would ask me to check the internet to see if Tori was home yet. Now, what do I tell him? Do I tell him that these monsters killed a sweet little girl? Do I just leave it as "they found Tori and they are bringing her home"? Where in that sense I am not lying to him. They are bringing her home to her mom and dad, just not the way ANY of us wanted. Do I tell him that she died, but not expand on what happened? Do I tell him that these people hurt her? He's tramuzied enough knowing that someone took her - now someone please tell me how to tell my 5 year old, very sensitive little boy, what happened to sweet Tori. I don't know what to do!
e-mails, comments, anything would be appricated!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment