Monday, July 27, 2009

worst part camping

There are two things I would consider to be the worst part of camping. And no, it wasn't the bears walking past out tent in the middle of night. The first is MOSQUITO'S So many of them, and you feel so guilty when you see your children completly eaten alive! One day I counted 62 on Terra's HEAD. Poor baby! We tried out best to keep them off the kids, but sometimes it was just too much.



There are two things I would consider to be the worst part of camping. And no, it wasn't the bears walking past out tent in the middle of night. The first is MOSQUITO'S So many of them, and you feel so guilty when you see your children completly eaten alive! One day I counted 62 on Terra's HEAD. Poor baby! We tried out best to keep them off the kids, but sometimes it was just too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment