Thursday, November 26, 2009

crashing again

First and foremost. HAPPY 6TH BIRTHDAY CHANCE!!! There will be another post coming about that soon. Have to wait until his birthday is done. :) but what a little man he is becoming.

It's been one of those weeks. Sleep is something I dream of. I long for it, but it just keep eluding me. This is my week so far and yet to come:

Sunday: up at 7:30am. up all day. leave for work at 11pm. work 12-8am. sleep:0hours
Monday: home at 9:30 - take Terra to playgroup. Sleep from 1:30-10:30pm. sleep:9 hours (first time in 18 hours!)
Tuesday: sleep from 10:30a-12:00. dentist appointments, then I'm the at home parent. Sleep in evening from 9-10:3pm. sleep:1.5+1.5 =3 hours
Wednesday: sleep from 10:30-1:00. Then again from 9:45-10:45. sleep:1.5+1 = 2.5hours
Thursday: sleep from 2:30-4. Then again from 9:00-10:30. (that's just a guess since it's still today, and that is what I am hoping to get! sleep:1.5+1.5= 3 hours
Friday: take Terra swimming, come home clean get ready for party this weekend for Chance and Terra. And run a birthday party for 2 kids down the street (their mom is 25 weeks pregnant and on bed rest. She can't do it. Have to make their spiderman cake tonight!!) I will be there from 4:30-8:30. Hopefully I'll be able to be in bed by 10:30. sleep:0hours
side note: in case you are counting. That's 17.5 hours in 6 days. With one of those days being my good day with 9 hours. So the remaining 8.5 is divided up b/w the other 5 days.
Saturday: hoping that I slept from 10:30-8:00a. Take 4 kids to bowling by myself from 9-11. Take Andrew to work, go grocery shopping, come home and get more stuff ready, bake 2 cakes, make a bunch of sandwich's and snacks. Take the kids (by myself) to the Santa parade. Pick Andrew up from work and be home around 9:30.
Sunday: Church. Dedicate Terra, lots of family coming to church then back to our place for Chance's birthday party. People will probably leave around 4:30 so I can get a few hours sleep before I leave for work again Sunday night at 10:30.

So that my friend. Is my week!!! Please pray for me.

It's hard. I am really struggling. My head has been pounding the last 3 days. I'm exhausted I'm run down. I miss my husband. I miss my sanity. I miss my sleep. I miss being able to enjoy my kids without being sleep deprived.

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow, that's hard. I'm in awe of how you manage to do all this with all your kids. A true supermom! Hope next week is a little better : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! Just saw you on the "foster care" discussion on the blog frog. Your kids are adorable!! My family has fostered for 9 years, and both of my little brothers are adopted through the foster care system. Foster care is something that is very close to my heart, and I love meeting others that share that same passion. Looking forward to reading some more of your blog!
    ~Kylee

    ReplyDelete
  3. You left a comment for me to email you and I did. I haven't heard back yet and I just wanted to let you know just in case the email went missing.

    ReplyDelete