Saturday, March 28, 2009

Bath Time

Ok - after having 13 kids. And a lot of things handed down to me, and a few things I have bought. I thought for sure I have EVERYTHING! There are so many times I wanted to go shopping and buy something so I walk around the store - only to realize we have EVERYTHING. We are very blessed.

A good friend of mine Jenn recently gave Terra some gifts as a Welcome to the Family. I have to say, I have never seen anything like it! And for something who thought she had everything, was surprised! It's a rubber ducky that inflates and you just fit it into your bath tub. It is the BEST THING EVER! And I have never seen it before. Previously you have to use so much water in the bath tub to make it deep enough to cover just her toes. Here you only use a quarter of the water and it goes up half way to her belly. She can splash around and it's own little tub. And when you squeeze the beak it will QUACK QUACK QUACK - although she is not too keen on that feature, mommy loves it. :) As soon as she sees you put it in the bath tub she will start laughing.

So any baby showers that I go too - will be getting the ducky bath tub.

Terra also got a Harley Davidson bib, onsie, head band and blanket. It's a good thing Nolan was a boy. lol



Here is Terra with her blanket, onsie and headband.

1 comment:

  1. I gave the Ducky tub to my little nephew and he loved it! I am going to buy one for Brielle too!

    ReplyDelete