We were at the hospital on Tuesday because Terra had an eye infection. She is on drops right now for a week which she absolutely HATES! But I told Chance that he was not allowed to put his hands near his eyes or mouth b/c of all the germs that are floating around in the hospital. I had pulled out some cookies while we were waiting and I put a small piece into his mouth so he wouldn't have to touch it.
A few minutes later Terra dropped her cookie onto Chance's coat and his reaction was to pick it up for her to give it back. However, he stopped himself just before he touched and said "it's a good thing I didn't touch it right mommy". And I told him yes, and reminded him about all the germs. And he's like "yes, or else you would have consequence me right?" I just had to smile, what 5 year old talks like that? He has said things like that a few times, about what his consequence should be, or "if I do this, my consquence will be no snack right?" (just to make sure there is a consquence for his misbhaviour. :)
Saturday, March 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment